May 23, 2010

i heart faces ~ yellow

One day I found this really cool yellow wrapping paper at Target and thought it would make a great backdrop for a photo.  After countless attempts of trying to get a shot with my own precious pumpkin, (who was only interested in tearing down the wrapping paper)  I went to plan "B".   I called my neighbor and did a little song and dance so she would bring her own precious pumpkin over to be my model.  Thanks neighbor!




Click the above i heart faces button to see more "yellow"

10 comments:

  1. Brown eyes and yellow = gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the close-up! Neat idea to use wrapping paper for a background. Never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that other people's children are so much more obliging than one's own :) Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Good call on the backdrop - its really cool. The yellow hair ribbons are a lovely touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plan B was a success! What a great idea. Thanks for your comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous. I love how simply relaxed she is. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just gorgeous! The yellow ribbon in her hair, the backdrop, her golden hair... lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO checking out the wrapping paper section today at Tarjay...what a great idea! I bet your neighbor was happy she brought her over..great shot!

    ReplyDelete